Thursday, January 17, 2008

AP story on MRAPs

The Associated Press put out a story about MRAPs, focusing on Force Protection.

Two out of three of the accompanying photos were of Navistar MRAPs, however. A bit careless for a wire service with a reputation to protect. At least they got a shot from inside the Force Protection plant.
I asked my guide in the back seat where to park as I swung my 19-ton "MRAP" by the plant where the massive military trucks are made. "Anywhere you want," said Mike Aldrich, a vice president at Force Protection Inc., a company that builds the vehicles.

That's right. I own the road.

(The Associated Press)



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.