Wednesday, April 22, 2009

M-ATV contracts coming in late April

Crain's reports that Navistar's protest delayed the M-ATV contract decision(s), originally due this week. Contracts are expected by the end of the month.

I don't have a favorite, but I see the Force Protection Cheetah as a long shot because the the company's difficulty in competing for contracts now that bigger companies are competing seriously for these contracts.

Though I suppose Oshkosh hasn't exactly covered itself with glory in the various MRAP competitions, either.

OK, I suppose I do have a favorite. It would surprise me the least if the BAE M-ATV (the Valanx lookalike) won the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.