Saturday, January 22, 2011

Update to the Sith blogroll

At long last I've deleted the link to Wick o' the Bailey.  Barnum's Baileywick had established an impressive record of inactivity for the past couple of years.  I'd have made the move earlier if a suitable replacement had come to my attention.

Speaking of my attention, Wick is replaced with "Intellectual Bubblegum."

IB gets the add because I liked the "About" page.  Plus I couldn't help but relate to the blog title, sharing as it does with this one a certain degree of paradox in the space of two words.  I'm loosely inferring a liberal point of view based on the blogroll over there.

Sampo sample:
This blog is to look at the concepts and ideas and thinking behind issues and current events and human issues. Not a ” I-hate-those-guys” bitchfest.  Here we chew on the ideas or meaning behind events or beliefs.

If you can’t think or aren’t open to examining ideas you don’t already believe or easily offended by the idea of something, this blog is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.