Thursday, April 12, 2012

The three Hilary Rosens

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney says he knows three Hilary Rosens.



Carney's doing very well with his personal acquaintance with Hilary Rosens, considering AnyWho could only come up with six.

I suppose I should cut Carney a break since he's probably counting multiple spelling variations for the first and last name.

Still, this is a great response to highlight just a week after the spin job Carney put on President Obama's misstatement about the Supreme Court.


Correction 4/13/2012:  
Hat tip to Jeff Dyberg for pointing out that I had "Rosen's doing very well ..." after the video break.  Changed that to "Carney," and I tend to blame my mistake on Jay Rosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.