Sunday, January 28, 2007

Conspiracy clown "Tono Rondone" in spam mode

Certifiable nutcase "Tono Rondone"--I can't be certain it's really him, but the tone (no pun intended) seems dead on--dropped by for comment very recently.
I'm not going to leave this comment in the commentary section since it's equal parts advertisement for Tono's conspiracy theory and a threat.

The message:
Tono Rondone said...

bush and cheney orchestrated 9/11. profit over people. lennon was murdered by acid agents for dissent, an early American tradition. rfk done in by sirhan sirhan acid agents, while being shot in the back. vietnam about 30,000 bell helicopters. iraq about oil. the military industrial complex. our economy fueled by drug money. MK Ultra, LSD assassins, stay off the media, let's start realizing that we are victims unless we are protesters, and what are you guys doing? fanning the flames of fear and paranoia. i was a brainwashed cadet in West Point in '69, until i saw on the front pages or the NY Times with bodies of women and children lying dead in the mud, murdered by us. you innocent bloggers are tantamount to complicators and will be held accountable. you may have held firm in the right, but others like me will hit you from the left.

Innocent bloggers will held accountable.
How precious.
Tono failed, unfortunately, to post anything that remained relevant to the post he replied to, which was a discussion about comments Rush Limbaugh made about liberal reaction to a flier instructing Democrats to vote on Wednesday instead of Tuesday, along with my intention to pan Pandagon at Bad Blogs Blood at some future date.

That'll happen if Tono doesn't get to me, first.

The irony, of couse, is that Pandagon was fanning the flames of fear and paranoia by unfairly demonizing Rush Limbaugh. They suggested that he was advocating deliberate disenfrachisement of Democrat voters.

Tono himself bases his whole appeal on fanning flames of fear and paranoia.

I guess it really is him, or at least the Internet identity fits.
Here's the image Mr. Rondone attached to his profile:

Okay, nevermind (maybe later). Blogger is throwing its upload tantrum again. I'll be lucky if I can post this message.

Heh. Maybe Tono's own cadre of LSD assassins is secretly at work in the Blogger hallways, stifling the free expression of innocent bloggers.

2 comments:

  1. I was just reading your blog and enjoying it. I love politics but am to lazy to research my logic to make sure it's accurate. You don't seem to have that problem. I keep away from political talk on my blog due to this fact.

    As I read your blog I couldn't help but notice a few similarities to another blog I read, gun slingers journal . With your research and her passion you two would be a force to be reckoned with. If you get a chance check out her blog and Keep up the good work :)

    http://gunslingersjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, RT.
    I'll check out your blog and hers.

    ReplyDelete

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.