Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Parody of Joe Wilson's "What I Didn't Find in Africa"

I ran across this while researching my previous blog entry.
Fairly entertaining, but I half wish it reflected Wilson's intent to damage the administration with the tacit approval of the CIA instead of the Plame investigation that eventually resulted.
What I Didn’t Find in Africa a Bogus Investigation

What I Didn’t Find in Africa a Bogus Investigation
By JOSEPH C. WILSON 4th

Did the Bush administration I manipulate intelligence about Saddam Hussein’s weapons programs facts about my wife being outed to justify an invasion of Iraq a bogus investigation of a President’s administration?

Based on my experience with the administration in the months leading up to the war bogus investigation, I have little choice but to conclude that some of the intelligence all of my claims related to Iraq’s nuclear weapons program my trip to Niger and my wife’s alleged outing as payback was twisted to exaggerate the Iraqi threat lie.

blog it


There's plenty more to it. If you think the above is amusing, click the link reading texasrainmaker.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.