Friday, December 05, 2008

Quote of the Day

I don't really have a "Quote of the Day" feature, as the regular reader is no doubt aware.

But I ran across a quotation at the Center for Inquiry message board that somebody else crowned the quote of the day and I found reason to agree.

The conversation surrounded the Obama administration and the political character of its actions present and future. "Chris Crawford" contributed the following:
Despair not: a smart man with a smart team is automatically well to the left of the American public.
(bold emphasis added)
I don't recall any more outstanding example of liberal bumper-sticker wisdom couched in terms so easy to mistake for elitism. So much so that it reminded me of my very favorite Barack Obama campaign poster.



Granted, the poster was not created by the Obama campaign itself. At least not so far as I am aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.