Saturday, March 06, 2010

PolitiFact is "an independent, nonpartisan journalism organization"

I had in mind to post on a particular line appearing at PolitiFact.com.  A blog I admire, Hoystory, beat me to it chronologically, and surely bested my stillborn effort in terms of brevity and wit:
Politifact.com, which is routinely an object of scorn here, has this interesting bit in its latest mailbag feature.
There are the e-mailers who criticize us generally for perceived liberal bias. (For the record, we are an independent, nonpartisan journalism organization.)
For the record, I’m often mistaken for Brad Pitt and have women throwing themselves at me dozens of times a day, begging to have my baby and showering me with expensive gifts.
Keep visiting Hoystory for more pithy ruminations on the state of journalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.