Saturday, December 01, 2007

Bush's Fault: November 2007

Yes, it's getting more and more difficult to find a serious "Bush's fault" story these days. By far most of them are sarcastic comments from conservatives.

This little story gave me a laugh, even though it's not exactly what the "Bush's Fault" feature was designed to highlight.

James Widgerson published it under the heading "Just what are they teaching in Waukesha's schools?":
For my birthday, my brother bought me Doris Kearns Goodwin's book, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln. My son recognized Lincoln on the cover.
My Son: That's Abraham Lincoln.
My Wife: Very good. Do you know who shot Lincoln?
My Son: George Bush?
(Widgerson Library & Pub)
Give the lad credit for an answer likely to be thought plausible by the majority!


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.