Friday, May 28, 2010

Poised for more posting ...

I've got a number of things in the works.  I'm amazed at the number of unpublished drafts I've built up lately.

Among the things slowing me down was a touch of the flu and reading Neil Gaiman's "American Gods."  I thought the novel was only OK, though Gaiman admittedly wowed me on several occasions with nifty turns of phrase.  And I liked especially the serial murder subplot resolved very late in the book.  Inspired in part by Gaiman, I hereby share about one of my flu symptoms:  I've been coughing a bit, but other than a burning in the throat afterward it's not all that uncomfortable.  Each cough was a bit like throwing back a shot of phlegm-flavored vodka.

Next up, I think, a grading of PolitiFact and Chris Matthews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.