Sunday, October 21, 2007

How long do we have to wait for Sean Penn's report on Venezuela?

It's been a few weeks since Sean Penn took his journalist's tour of Venezuela. So how long before he writes something about it?

It will be interesting to see if Penn ends up addressing President/dictator Hugo Chavez's decision to crack down on vices such as smoking and drinking--vices that I believe that Penn favors as features of his personal life. In fact, I'm pretty sure I remember something about Penn seeking out a watering hole in Venezuela during his visit.

I can't remember where I read the watering hole bit, but this YouTube video touches on Venezuela as well as Penn's affinity for adult beverages:




*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.