Saturday, November 10, 2007

Search engine cred

When I go to check this site's stats, I'm sometimes amazed at how highly some search engines rank hits from this humble site (the site is humble even if I am not).

In that vein, I've recently been honored with a first-page Google ranking for the following search:

i need 2002 t0 2007 email addressa and guest book of scam victim in the world

Somebody in the UK hasn't learned how to most efficiently use a search engine.

I can think of two possibilities, here. One, the guy has been repeatedly scammed and he wants to get himself removed from guest books that put other scammers on his trail. Two, the guy is a scammer looking for easy marks. Maybe even a terrorist-type looking to score some jihadi cash?

I was not surprised to see that the search result was not a particular blog entry, but rather the whole of July for 2007. Though next time he does this search I may rocket straight to the top!

Here's the list of 2002 to 2007 e-mail address and guest book of scam victim in the world:

AskDOJ@usdoj.gov


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.