Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Nutterwatch Canada


eBlogger is home to more than one liberal Canadian nutter. Black Wolf (whom I've mentioned here and here) is pretty tame compared to another guy I've run across.

I periodically do the "next" button search looking for political blogs to monitor. So far, Barnum's Baileywick (Wick o' the Bailey on the Sith blogroll at right) is the best I've run across from the liberal perspective, but the host has suspended that blog, at least for now.

"Not the Country Club" is one that I began monitoring over the last few days.
My visit there yesterday shocked me just a bit. I expect exquisite examples of moonbattery from time to time, but "Al S. E." surprised with his circle-slash over the Israeli flag followed by an arrow leading to an all-red map of "Palestine" (see image to left).

Al claims that his graphic proposal constitutes a "Roadmap to Peace in the Middle East and Everywhere Else."

I've left a comment over at Al's place asking what becomes of the Jews under his plan for peace. Al previews the comments, and though he claims to be trying to foment discussion with his posts, I have my doubts about this one. Nevertheless, I look forward to exploring the notion that eliminating the state of Israel will resolve conflicts between India and Pakistan as well as those between China and Taiwan and those between North Korea and ... well, let me rephrase that ... between Kim Jong-il and everybody else. Maybe Kim Jong-il is Jewish and I just never knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.