Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Criswell footnote

I was curious as to whether I am the first to chronicle Criswell's results from "Criswell Predicts," so I googled a key phrase from the amazing one's first prediction.
As a matter of fact, Stephen Thompson wrote a feature article on Criswell, touching on quite a few of the, er, high points of Criswell's book. A number of other folks have made comments about Criswell's predictions, also, but not to the extent that Thompson did.

So, I'm not the first. On the other hand, it seems like Criswell made plenty of predictions that haven't received the benefit of later commentary.
Plus I allow readers to view the incredibly snazzy book cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.