Thursday, October 16, 2008

Partial impressions of the third McCain-Obama debate

I listened to the debate sporadically last night.

Of the portions I heard, John McCain did reasonably well and Obama's defensive ripostes were in tune with his misleading ad campaigns. I look forward to reviewing the transcript.

Though I don't ordinarily listen to the Fox radio station in my area (except for the Rush Limbaugh show), I caught Lanny Davis saying even if McCain did reasonably well it won't matter because Obama creates such a good impression on television. The Fox host cracked that perhaps the debates should only be broadcast on the radio, or something to that effect.

More later.

Update:

A-ha. This debate is available at Hulu. Apparently the other debates have been added there as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.