Sunday, July 16, 2006

A little help for "H"

"H" (of Terrorism News) says he has studied physics and logic for years*, but just in case (in consideration of his comments thus far in response to my previous post):

Relativism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compare moral relativism, Aesthetic relativism, and Cultural Relativism. For an unrelated physics theory with a similar name, see Theory of Relativity
(Wikipedia)

I anticipate a response (eventually) that ignores the above in favor of confusing problems of epistemology with problems of truth.
I've already covered that in my responses here, but I can always go over it again for H in greater detail.
(*more properly, that he studied physics and logic and served with the British government for years)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.