Monday, July 03, 2006

Tweaking the Blog

I've been tweaking the appearance of the blog, customizing it beyond the template that I originally chose. I'm a poor programmer generally, and a newbie at html coding but so far I've been able to make the basic changes I intended (proof of the miraculous?).
The "Sith Links" is tongue-in-cheek. It isn't really meant to convey that the links are evil, just that they're pretty much on the other side from where I stand. Those on the other side whom I respect go under "Sith Links" while nutcases (occasionally I'll want to link to insanity) will go under the presently empty "Barking Moonbats" section.
Welcome Kele's Journey as the first to be listed under Sith Links, though he'll be bumped down a notch after I install "Off the Kuff" (the liberal commentator on Texas politics, originally on Beldar's recommendation).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.