Friday, August 10, 2007

"In the Know" regarding Scott Thomas Beauchamp

The St. Petersburg Times continues to use its "In the Know--In the Times" ad jingle to call attention to "Florida's Best Newspaper."

Occasionally I like to check with the online edition and see what I would know about certain things if I were getting my information from the Times.

I've had a blast following and writing about the Scott Thomas Beauchamp affair burbling along at the New Republic and elsewhere, but the story doesn't register at the Times. The New York Times, yes. The St. Petersburg Times, no.

I wonder how long it will take the local paper to let people in on the story? And I wonder where they'll bury it?

The Tampa Tribune hasn't picked it up, either, so far as I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.