Sunday, August 26, 2007

My rigorous fact-checking confirms Scott Beauchamp's stories

Sublime Bloviations can now reveal that everything that Scott Beauchamp wrote was perfectly true. We have conducted our own investigation, communicating via Haloscan with one of Beauchamp's co-workers.

I work with Scott Thomas Beauchamp on a regular basis. he has helped me in more ways than one! We have gone through alot of the same things and have been there by each others sides and helped keep our heads up. I can honestly say that everything he wrote was completely true. As for the other comments about this great and wonderful man, is a complete outrage. Half of these people have no idea what happens in Good'ol Iraq. I my self have witnessed everything has writen about. He is one of my best friends and would trust my life with him any day. He is an oustanding person and a great husband. To slander his name for telling the truth about something is completely uncalled for. Unless you were then and know exactly what happened. then your comments mean shit!
(Anonymous)
There you have it. Chew on that, Weekly Standard.

The IP address stemmed from Virginia, for what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.