Friday, July 11, 2008

Endless "final and critical" moments in Iraq?

Updating a post in which I noted the progress in Iraq and the failure of some such as "Kathy" at Comments from Left Field, I decided to test one of Kathy's statements:
First of all, isn’t this, like, the 67,986th time we’ve “turned the corner”? Which “final and critical campaign” is this one? There’ve been quite a few, you know.
Have there been quite a few? I was not aware of that. It was a surprise to Google, also. I searched for "final and critical" and minus "Mosul" (but without the "campaign" just to cut Kathy a break) and I got five pages of hits. Other than my blogging quotations of Kathy there wasn't anything to do with a "final and critical" operation in Iraq.

It's fun to make stuff up in the "reality-based" community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remain on topic and keep coarse language to an absolute minimum. Comments in a language other than English will be assumed off topic.